In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast we share some tips for preparing delicious plant-based slow cooker recipes.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/review?id=666811479&type=Podcast” primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Click to Review Vegetarian Zen on iTunes[/button]
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Productivity Power Up – our productivity podcast
- First to Final Copyediting – Larissa’s editing/writing business
- Pinterest board – “Vegetarian & Vegan Slow Cooker (Crockpot) Recipes“
Resources Used for this Episode
- Vegetarian Slow-Cooker Recipes
- How To Make Bread in the Slow Cooker
- 21 Surprising Things You Can Make In A Slow Cooker
- 9 Great Slow Cooker Jams, Preserves, and Condiments
- What’s the Difference Between Steel-Cut, Rolled, and Instant Oats?
- Knowing dos and don’ts of slow cooking will improve food, protect health
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
[reminder]Do you use a slow cooker regularly? We’d love to hear your favorite recipes![/reminder]
Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
— Eddie Cantor
Don’t miss a single episode of Vegetarian Zen! Subscribe today:
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/vegetarian-zen-nutrition-recipes/id666811479?mt=2″ primary=”true” centered=”false” newwindow=”true”]Subscribe on iTunes[/button]
[button href=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vegetarian-zen?refid=stpr” primary=”true” centered=”false” newwindow=”true”]Subscribe on Stitcher[/button]
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa