In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast we’ll be sharing 9 “ingredients” that you can easily make instead of buying the processed versions.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/review?id=666811479&type=Podcast” primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Click to Review Vegetarian Zen on iTunes[/button]
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- VZ 144: MSG – What Is It Good For? Absolutely Nothing (Say It Again!)
- VZ 146: Using a Pressure Cooker to Create Healthy Vegetarian Food
- VZ 147: What’s Hidden Behind the Words “Natural Flavors”?
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker
Resources Used for this Episode
- Swanson Vegetable Broth, Vegetarian
- Why Chickpea Flour Should Be Your New Gluten-Free Friend
- What’s the Difference Between Almond Flour and Almond Meal?
Recipe of the Week
- Almond Milk
- Taco Seasoning
- Homemade Chili Powder
- Easy Homemade Breadcrumbs
- How To Make Tomato Paste
- How To Make Basic Tomato Sauce with Fresh Tomatoes
- How to Make Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Make your Own Flax Meal in the Vitamix!
- “Quicker than Driving to the Store to Buy It”
Homemade Brown Rice Flour
- How to Make Chickpea Flour – Garbanzo Flour, Gram Flour, Besan
Quotes of the Week
[reminder]Do you make any “ingredients” from scratch instead of buying processed versions?[/reminder]
We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are.
— Adelle Davis
Don’t miss a single episode of Vegetarian Zen! Subscribe today:
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/vegetarian-zen-nutrition-recipes/id666811479?mt=2″ primary=”true” centered=”false” newwindow=”true”]Subscribe to Vegetarian Zen on iTunes[/button]
[button href=”http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/vegetarian-zen?refid=stpr” primary=”true” centered=”false” newwindow=”true”]Subscribe to Vegetarian Zen on Stitcher[/button]
As the podcast has grown, we have had to move the first 100 episodes to their very own “archive” show. To subscribe to the Vegetarian Zen Archive (Episodes 1 – 100), click the iTunes or Stitcher button below:[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/vegetarian-zen-archive-episodes/id1094314018?mt=2″ primary=”true” centered=”false” newwindow=”true”]Subscribe to the Vegetarian Zen Archive on iTunes[/button]
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa