Sometimes It Is Necessary to Gain Weight
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll be discussing something that, while it may not apply to many, is still an important issue to consider: how to gain weight on a plant-based diet.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Resources Used for this Episode
- Healthy Ways to Gain Weight
- Gaining Weight on a Vegan Diet
- Nutrition Facts of Coconut Oil
- Losing Too Much Weight As A Vegetarian? Try These 6 Tips
- Keeping your belly Lean https://ehiprimarycare.com/lean-belly-breakthrough-review/
Recipe of the Week
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
- 2 Tbsp rolled oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Flour
- 6-8 ice cubes
*Blend in a high-powered blender such as Vitamix or Blendtech
Quotes of the Week
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
— Willy Wonka
Question: If you have tried to gain weight on a plant-based diet, what has worked for you?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa