Here’s How to Make Your Holiday Travel As Healthy As Possible
Can you believe it’s almost time for the holiday travel season…again?? In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we share some tips for creating healthy habits for happy travels. Included in our tips are some great suggestions from members of our closed Facebook group, The Peas and Carrots Society.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- GoMacro Organic MacroBars
- Earnest Eats Whole Grain Hot Cereals & Bars
- Vega One Protein Shake Mixes
- Matt and Nat vegan bags – The Weekender
- Buzz Away natural insect repellant
- Natural Balance Foods
- Book Yoga Retreats
- Chocolate Covered Katie
- Happy Cow
- VeganExpress app – iPhone
- Vanilla Bean app – iPhone (in the UK app store)
Resources Used for this Episode
- 9 Vegan Apps You Need to Download
- 25+ Tips for Eating Vegetarian While Traveling (from the People Who Know Best)
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
— Mark Twain
Question: Do you have any healthy habits for happy travels?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa