Have Veggies Will Travel!
If you’re planning to travel this summer, or even if you’re thinking of relocating permanently, you may want to take into account the availability of vegetarian and vegan resources at your desired destination. In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we share some of the most vegetarian- and vegan-friendly travel destinations.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Happy Cow
- Vegan Travel
- Herbivore Clothing Co.
- VZ 118: Vegan Butcher Shops – Yes, They DO Exist (and They’re Awesome!)
- The Essential Vegan Travel Guide: 2017 Edition
Resources Used for this Episode:
- Vegetarianism by country
- 5 Plant-based Ethnic Food Options
- The Most Vegan Friendly Countries in the World!
- Paul McCartney Names Portland Most Vegan-Friendly City
- The world’s first vegan mini-mall. Yeah, you’re in Portland
- Vegan-Fest Tel Aviv: the Largest Vegan Festival in the World
- The 10 World Destinations That Are Vegan Paradise On Earth
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
We all have hometown appetites. Every other person is a bundle of longing for the simplicities of good taste once enjoyed on the farm or in the hometown left behind.
— Clementine Paddleford
Question: Do you actively seek out veg-friendly destinations when you travel?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa