Hot Summer Days Mean Frozen Yummy Treats!
Summer is here (at least in our hemisphere!) and that means it’s time for some cool, healthy refreshment. In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we sharing some ideas for homemade frozen treats.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Shop for frozen pop supplies through our Amazon affiliate links:
Resources Used for this Episode:
Recipe of the Week
- Vegan Ice Cream Cake
- Healthy Creamy Chocolate Smoothie
- 10 Vegan Popsicles to Make Your Summer Cool and Fun!
- Homemade Popsicles: 5 Different Frozen Summer Treats
- Homemade Summer Popsicles: 3 Ways! Mind Over Munch
- Peanut Butter Swirled Chocolate Fudge Popsicles
Quotes of the Week
When I’m no longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.
— Snoop Dogg
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa