Taking Another Look at Cauliflower
We’ve been seeing a lot of recipes pop up around the internet for cauliflower. It’s kind of weird…but it prompted us to do this topic. In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we talk about cauliflower, the other meat substitute.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Resources Used for this Episode:
- 10 Vegetables That Can Substitute for Meat
- What’s New and Beneficial About Cauliflower
- Cruciferous Vegetables and Cancer Prevention
- Meatless Monday recipes: Hearty cauliflower six ways
- How To Substitute Cauliflower — Deliciously — For Just About Everything You Eat
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
— Mark Twain
Question: Do you use cauliflower in place of meat or starches? How do you prepare it?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa