Meal Ideas for the College Vegetarian
It’s almost time for back-to-school. In past episodes and blog posts we’ve talked about lunch and snack ideas for younger kids; in this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll focus on being a college vegetarian or vegan.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Other School-Related Vegetarian Zen Resources:
- VZ 010: Back To School the Healthy Way
- VZ 166: Planning for Healthy Back to School Lunches
- Creative Healthy Lunch Ideas for Back to School
Resources Used for this Episode:
- How to Be Vegan in College
- Why College Is the Best Time to Go Vegan
- Being Vegan in College: 5 Steps to Success
- How to Be a Healthy Vegan in College (Plus a Grocery List!)
- 15 Surprising Things You Can Make in a Rice Cooker
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
A university is just a group of buildings gathered around a library.
— Shelby Foote
Question: If you’re a college student, how do you maintain your plant-based lifestyle while you’re at school?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa