Vegetarian and Vegan Lunches Can Be So Much More Than Salad!
Having a healthy lunch at work or school can be difficult, particularly if you don’t have access to a microwave. In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we share some ideas for vegetarian and vegan lunches that don’t require a microwave.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Our Weekly Recipes board on Pinterest
Resources Used for this Episode:
- 29 Meat-Free Meals You Can Make Without Your Stove
- 18 Vegetarian Lunch Ideas That Will Make Your Colleagues Jealous
- 17 High Protein Lunches You Don’t Need to Reheat at Work or School
- 26 Packable Vegan Lunch Ideas for Work or School
- Skip the Microwave: Lunches that Don’t Need Reheating
Recipe of the Week
Question: What are your ideas for lunch ideas that don’t need to be reheated?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa