Delicious Herbs Have Healing Properties Too!
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll be sharing some information about the healing properties of herbs.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
Resources Used for this Episode:
- 12 Benefits of Basil + Recipe Ideas
- 14 Medicinal Herbs You Can Grow
- Chamomile Benefits: Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Cancer
- 10 Lavender Oil Benefits for Both Major Diseases & Minor Ailments
- Top 11 Uses & Benefits of Marigolds, Including for the Skin, Eyes & More
- Parsley Benefits, Nutrition & Recipe Ideas
- Top 25 Peppermint Oil Uses and Benefits
- Rosemary Oil Uses and Benefits
Recipe of the Week
Question: Do you use herbs as a natural part of your healthcare? How?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa