There Are More Deodorant Options Than What You Find on Store Shelves
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll share some helpful information about commercial versus homemade deodorants (and how to make your own).
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:[youtube id=”7L-xA4uNahs”]
Homemade deodorant supplies (Amazon affiliate links):
Pure Organic Ingredients Corn Starch
Resources Used for this Episode:
- Here’s the difference between antiperspirant and deodorant
- How Bad Is Deodorant For Your Health, Really?
- 13 Amazing Beauty Tricks With Coconut Oil
- How Dangerous Is Your Deodorant?
- What Is Arrowroot Good For?
- 5 natural deodorant alternatives
Recipe of the Week
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa