Plant-Based Eating…Emphasis on Affordable
When we hit a financial rough patch it’s easy to cut back on non-essential expenses like extra cable channels or dining out. But sometimes that’s not enough and budgeting enough for basic food expenses can become a challenge. In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we’ll share some tips for affordable plant-based eating.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on eBay
- VZ 040: Meal Planning 101
- VZ 070: Eating Healthy on a Budget
- VZ 102: How to Save Money When Following a Plant-Based Diet
- Cheap Lazy Vegan on YouTube
- The Happy Pear on YouTube
Resources Used for this Episode:
- Tips from the Peas and Carrots Society
Recipe of the Week
Question: What are your best tips for affordable plant-based eating?
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa