So Many Ways to Help Animals in Need…
This episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast is all about how you can help animals in need in your community. If it’s just not feasible to adopt or foster a pet, there are still many ways you can help animals in need. Today, we share 8 ways you can help!
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on eBay
- Mercari on Mercari
- Old San Antonio Trading Post on Poshmark
- Golden Apple Roundtable (Patreon Campaign)
8 Things You Can Do to Help Animals in Need in Your Community:
- Social Media
- Walk Dogs and Cats!
- Donate Your Skills
- Donate Supplies
- Foster a pet
- Support Cruelty-Free products/ companies (see also Episode 64, Episode 65, and Episode 260 for more on cruelty-free products)
- Help Pets of the Homeless (petsofthehomeless.org)
Recipe of the Week:
Resource of the Week:
Thanks for listening!
Peace, love, and veggies,
Vickie and Larissa