In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast we clarify exactly what the words “natural flavors” mean in ingredients lists for processed foods.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Vegetarian Zen Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- The Peas and Carrots Society: Friends of Vegetarian Zen
- Environmental Working Group
- Veggie-Go’s fruit leather
Resources Used for this Episode
- The Gross Truth About Natural Flavors
- What’s the Deal With Natural and Artificial Flavors?
- Synthetic ingredients in Natural Flavors and Natural Flavors in Artificial flavors
Recipe of the Week
Quotes of the Week
Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease.
Thanks for listening!
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa