In this episode of The Vegetarian Zen podcast, Larissa and I discuss 3 recent news articles that grabbed our attention. If you’d like to comment, please join our Peas and Carrots Facebook group to respond. We’d love to hear from you!
Vegetarian Zen is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn a monetary commission. Additionally, the information presented is for educational purposes only. Always consult with your doctor. Learn More.
Here are the links to the articles we discuss:
- 93 Percent of Climate Content Fails to Connect the Dots to Animal Agriculture (Veg News)
- A Newspaper Article Published 111 Years Ago Today Predicted Climate Breakdown (Plantbased News)
- Can fast-food restaurants help drive plant-based food consumption? by ProVeg
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
- Patreon is a simple way for listeners to contribute to Vegetarian Zen every month.
- Pledge levels start as low as $1 a month. Pledge $5 or more and you’ll receive some sweet Veg Zen swag…t-shirts, stickers, magnets, grocery bags, and more!
- By becoming a sponsor on Patreon, you are automatically inducted into our prestigious Golden Apple Roundtable!